iCOMS® TMS-Net Microwave Radar
The TMS-NET microwave radar is designed to collect traffic data and transmit it to a data collector for further processing. Each measurement consists of the speed, length, and time of detection of the vehicle. Compact and light, the TMS-Net Microwave Radar is easy to install and doesn’t require civil works, nor traffic disruption.
The TMS-Net is best suited for permanent applications such as single lanes or gantries.
- No maintenance
- Delivered ready to install, i.e. including waterproof housing, power and communication cable and universal fixing support
- Communication interface RS232 or RS485
- Large choice of antennas, allowing different installation type: gantry or side of the road, height up to 10 m
- Transmitted data: time in and out of the detection lobe, speed, length and direction
- Fully weather protected housing
- Extended operating temperature range: from –40°C to + 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- Environmental insensitivity: dust, heat, intense cold, and humidity have no influence on the radar’s performances.
- Installation above ground
- Accurate and reliable
- Cost effective
- Above ground technology
- Operation under all weather conditions
Through software, without opening of the radar.
- Minimum and maximum speed threshold for detection
- Unit for speed measurement: km/h or mph
- Time between measurement
|Frequency:||K-Band : 24.125 Ghz|
|Range of Detected Speed:||From 15 to 250 km/h (9.3 to 155.34 mph)|
|Power Supply:||10-60 V DC|
|Power Consumption:||< 1 VA|
|Transmitted Power:||< 5 mW|
|Operating temperature range:||From –40°C to +75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Dimensions (Metric):||L 220 x W 180 x D 90 mm (excl. bracket)|
|Dimensions (Imperial):||L 8.66” x W 7.08” x D 3.54” (excl. bracket)|
|Accuracy:||Speed: 98 %, Counting: 98 %, Length: +/- 1 m (+/- 3.2’)|
|Interface:||RS232 (option : RS485)|